Catamount Access Television Corporation (CAT-TV) is a non-profit corporation organized for the following purposes:
- To enable, support, and promote the production and distribution of PEG access television programs by and for educational, charitable, social service, religious, governmental, electoral or other non-profit organizations; residents of, or members of a group which operates primarily within Bennington County and contiguous areas.
- To distribute these programs on its PEG access cable television channel(s) and other publicly accessible telecommunication network or facilities as it deems appropriate. These other distribution pathways may include, but are not limited to, closed circuit, common carrier, multichannel microwave, satellite, telephone, videocassette, audio cassette, or broadcast television and radio.
- To provide for the care and custody of equipment, facilities and programs owned or used by CAT-TV
- To seek and receive grants from public and private sources in order to meet the expenses of the aforesaid purposes.
- To exercise any other rights or responsibilities incidental to or associated with applicable law.